martedì 6 novembre 2018

Michael Jackson : Solidarietà - Generosità - Amorevolezza

I don’t visit old people’s homes as much as I have the orphanages. A lot of them get Alzheimer’s and they don’t recognize. But I have a great relationship with older people. I love talking to older people and they can tell you stories about when they were kids and how the world was in those days and I love that.
There was an old Jewish man in New York a long time ago who said to me, “Always be thankful for your talent and always give to the poor people. Help other people. When I was a little boy my father said to me, ‘We are going to take these clothes and these pieces of bread and we are going to wrap them up and you run down the street and up the stairs and knock on the people’s door and place it in font of the door and run!’ I said, ‘Why did you tell us to run?’ He said ,”Because when they open the door I don’t want them to feel the shame.
They have pride. That is real charity.” I have never forgotten that (story of the old man). That’s sweet, isn’t it? And he did that as a little boy all the time.

-------------------------------------------------

Anziani e bambini sono molto simili. Sono spensierati, giocano, sono semplici e dolci. È come un sentimento spirituale.
Non visito le case per anziani quanto gli orfanotrofi. Molti di loro hanno l'Alzheimer e non riconoscono nessuno.. o non ricordano. Ma ho un ottimo rapporto con gli anziani. Mi piace parlare con le persone di una certa età perchè possono raccontare storie su quando erano bambini e com'era il mondo in quei giorni.
Molto tempo fa, a New York, conobbi un vecchio ebreo che mi disse: "Devi essere grato per il tuo talento e donare sempre ai poveri. Aiuta altre persone. Quando ero un ragazzino, mio ​​padre mi disse:'Prenderemo questi vestiti e questi pezzi di pane e li avvolgeremo per bene e usciremo per strada, poi tu andrai su e giù per le scale, busserai nelle case delle persone, lascerai queste cose davanti alla porta e andrai via di corsa! ' Chiesi: 'Perché devo correre?' e lui rispose: 'Perché quando apriranno la porta non voglio che provino vergogna. Hanno orgoglio.'

SOURCE - UPDATE


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento